TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FACEBOOK COMPETITION WARWICK
- The Organisers of the Competition are WARWICK.
- The competition runs from the 16th February until 14th March.
- The competition is only valid in South Africa.
- Any airfares or accommodation required are the responsibility of the winner(s) of the competition.
- To be eligible to win:
1st Prize of R5000 worth of Warwick Unit Trusts
2nd Prize Two people to watch the Stormers Vs Chiefs game in the Warwick Suite at Newlands on 12th May (no children under the age of 18 allowed in the suite).
3rd Prize Four people to watch any Stormers game of your choice at Newlands in the stands
- To be eligible to win these prizes, entrants need to:
- Like Warwick’s Facebook page
- Tag 2 friends and use the #westandtogether
- Share this post before the 14th March.
- The winner’s draw will take place at close of business on the 14th Winners will be notified on Warwick Facebook Page.
In the event of a dispute in respect to the Competition, Warwick’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Organisers reserve the right to amend the competition rules in its sole discretion should this be considered appropriate, before the Competition ends and any such amendment(s) shall be posted on the Organisers’ website.
The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Competition, without notice at any time and the Organisers shall not be liable for any claims arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination.
By taking part in the Competition, the entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with, the Competition Terms and Conditions set out above.
Any queries about the Competition should be directed to:
Warwick – email@example.com