TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FACEBOOK COMPETITIONS CURRENTLY RUNNING FOR WARWICK
1. The Organisers of the Competition are WARWICK.
2. The competition runs from the 9th of April to the 20th of April.
3. The competition is only valid in South Africa.
4. Any airfares or accommodation required are the responsibility of the winner(s) of the competition.
5. To be eligible to win;
• To be one of the Mascots at the DHL Stormers and Chiefs game on the 12th May (the winner must be between the ages of 7 and 11).
• Two tickets to the Warwick Suite at the DHL Stormers and Blue Bulls on the 5ht of May.
6. To be eligible to win these prizes, entrants need to:
• Like Warwick’s Facebook page
• Share the post and answer the question/s by the 20th April.
The winner’s draw will take place at close of business on the 23rd.
Winners will be notified on Warwick Facebook Page.
In the event of a dispute in respect to the Competition, Warwick’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Organisers reserve the right to amend the competition rules in its sole discretion should this be considered appropriate, before the Competition ends and any such amendment(s) shall be posted on the Organisers’ website.
The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Competition, without notice at any time and the Organisers shall not be liable for any claims arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination.
By taking part in the Competition, the entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with, the Competition Terms and Conditions set out above.
Any queries about the Competition should be directed to:
Warwick – firstname.lastname@example.org